The OBGYN Business Podcast is back with a new episode focusing on helping doctors and healthcare executives develop their ideal practice. In this episode, Dr. Miller interviews Milan Kovaleski, a New York City marketing consultant specializing in assisting aesthetic providers in elevating their online presence through marketing, particularly with video. Milan shares how he got into marketing and the importance of showing what you do rather than just saying what you do.
Further, he emphasizes the importance of using video in marketing as it builds trust faster than any other marketing channel out there. This episode is informative and insightful, particularly for OBGYNs who are interested in going down the aesthetic and cosmetic route.
It’s part of a series of shows that bring experts from various fields, such as marketing, management, leadership, and more, to share their knowledge and experience.
Did you know that OB-GYN practices can leverage the power of video to improve patient engagement, build trust and credibility, and attract new patients?
- Building trust and credibility: By creating videos that provide useful information about women’s health, OBGYN practices can establish themselves as experts in the field. Patients are more likely to trust and choose a healthcare provider that they perceive as knowledgeable and trustworthy.
- Educating patients: OBGYN practices can use videos to educate patients about various health conditions, procedures, and treatments. By providing this information, patients can make more informed decisions about their healthcare.
- Attracting new patients: Video marketing can help OB-GYN practices reach a wider audience and attract new patients. Patients are more likely to engage with videos than with other forms of content, and videos can be shared on various platforms, such as social media, websites, and blogs.
- Improving patient engagement: Videos can help improve patient engagement by providing them with a more interactive and engaging way to learn about their health. Patients are more likely to watch a video than read a long article or brochure.
- Building brand awareness: Video marketing can help OB-GYN practices build brand awareness and stand out from competitors. By creating high-quality and informative videos, practices can increase their visibility and reach a larger audience.
Overall, video marketing can be an effective way for OB-GYN practices to connect with patients, build trust, and establish themselves as leaders in the field of women’s health.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:01:04 – Introduction of Milan Kovaleski
- 00:02:13 – What sparked your interest in marketing for plastic surgeons?
- 00:04:48 – Valuable insights for OBGYNs considering video marketing: How does your approach differentiate you from competitors in the field?
- 00:09:02 – Is high-end equipment necessary for producing polished medical practice videos? Recommendations!
- 00:13:24 – Guidance to offer to practices new to integrating video into their marketing strategies?
- 00:17:07 – Warning signs to be aware of!
- 00:20:32 – The ROI of Video Marketing
- 00:23:40 – Where can listeners access further information about you and your services?
Background of Milan Kovaleski
Milan Kovaleski is a marketing expert passionate about service-based businesses, particularly in the beauty industry. He graduated from Hofstra University with a degree in Marketing & Entrepreneurship and quickly found himself drawn to service marketing. After leaving his first corporate job, he was invited to lead the marketing department for a top plastic surgeon in New York City, where he learned the importance of demonstrating excellence rather than just claiming it.
Milan developed a 5-part framework for demonstrating excellence that he used to double his client’s business. He used this same framework to help dozens of other cosmetic doctors grow their businesses. He expanded his work to include other service-based businesses, such as medical spas, hair salons, online coaches, and luxury contractors, all of whom have benefited from his expertise in creating elevated digital experiences through smart design, visually appealing social content, and creative video.
Today, Milan continues to help aesthetic providers and cosmetic doctors grow their businesses through his Agency Services, Power Coaching Sessions, digital products, and podcast. Through his online marketing expertise, he also helps service-based businesses, coaches, and consultants worldwide take their businesses to the next level. Milan’s unique blend of creativity and strategy has helped numerous businesses succeed and reach their full potential.
Dr. Rachel Miller
In addition to being a board-certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Dr. Rachel Miller is a Certified Executive Coach, an author of “How to Succeed as a Healthcare Leader”, as well as a Dr. John Maxwell Leadership Coach, Speaker, and Trainer. Through her company, Pocket Bridges, LLC, she helps healthcare leaders and executives to lead their systems feeling confident and empowered to decrease physician burnout, improve provider engagement, and enhance leadership skills. She is a Genos International Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and uses these assessments with her coaching. Most recently, she has a new program, “Leader as Coach”, that equips leaders with the knowledge, tools, techniques, and frameworks to facilitate effective coaching in leadership.
Dr. Miller is a fellow of the ACOG Cefalo Leadership Institute and a member of the International Coaching Federation.
In addition to numerous podcast appearances, she has been featured in Care.com, theBump.com, Parents magazine, and Insider.